We welcome applications from a wide range of community groups and clubs, including:
- Community groups and clubs whose services and program's will directly benefit local community members
- Community groups and clubs based in the regional footprint of Western Australia’s forestry industry
- Community groups who support the Forest Products Commission’s operations and its aim of a sustainable native forestry industry
- Community groups or clubs focused on increasing understanding about forestry
Funding will not be given to:
- Commercial businesses
- Community groups whose aim, objective or beliefs are not in accord with the Forest Products Commission’s activities or our aim of contributing to a sustainable native forest industry
- Retrospective costs for project programs or events that have already taken place
- Travel or accommodation for interstate or overseas travel
- Staff salaries or the employment of consultants to deliver projects/services
- Political, religious or spiritual organisations whose key focus is to promote their beliefs
- Community groups who already received ongoing funding/sponsorship from the Forest Products Commission or other government funding
If printing and manually filling out the form, please email it to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions for applications can be downloaded here.
Submissions close Wednesday, 6 March 2019.